I’ve been looking over the posts I’ve made on this blog with a critical eye and trying to see which ones seemed to give the most value to those who are reading them.
I checked out the most popular posts – I’ve listed the top 6 here:
- English verbs that confuse!
- 10 ways to increase your vocabulary
- 7 great virtues to help you write well in English
- 7 deadly sins to avoid in your writing
- 10 goofy ways to practice speaking skills
- Countable and uncountable nouns now you get it, now you don’t!
Are these your favourite posts?
From this I deduce that what you want/need is: (in no particular order):
- Practical ideas for improving language skills
- Advice on dealing with certain areas – such as writing
- Help with some of the more ephemeral areas of grammar
- Short lists of ideas that are easily absorbed and incorporated into your practice
What I really would like to know now is:
- Am I right?
- Are there other areas that I can look at to give help and advice?
- How do you feel about learning and practising English in general?
So, if you can help me out here with your ideas, requests, suggestions and opinions I can make sure that I give value in upcoming posts.
You can leave comments below.