I am thrilled to discover that the award below was given to me by a fellow blogger as a blog to ‘keep an eye on’. I thank you very much Bright Ideas (this is a great blog to pop into your google reader!) and I very much hope I can live up to the accolade!
OK the rules of engagement are as follows:
- Copy and display the picture of the award given to you;
- Link back to the blog that nominated you;
- Nominate 10 different blogs yourself;
- Inform the people you nominated, so they can in turn, continue the chain and spread the word about other great blogs out there.
So with a drum roll ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ here are my 10 nominations!!
- A Journey in TEFL Eva’s lovely account of her EFL teaching adventure gives a blow-by-blow account. Lots of other great stuff on this blog too.
- ZarcoEnglish Blog – this is just a part of Alexandra’s amazing website featuring her school and students – beautiful!
- Sean Banville’s Blog – Sean’s blog claims to be about the things from his head – it’s a good mix of a variety of topics and thoughts with emphasis on students and learning.
- ELT Musings and other tidbits – Tamas’s blog is a collection of experiences (some very poignant), thoughts and ideas about being an EFL teacher.
- Afghan Women’s Writing project – this project is truly amazing – there are some wonderful pieces by women in Afghanistan often writing under pseudonyms to protect their identity.
- The Island Weekly – Anne has a great collection here of things for students and teachers alike with regular grammar points to check.
- Mike Harrison’s Blog – another newish kid on the block (like me!) but well worth looking at, a good mix of experiences and ideas to share with fellow teachers
- Doing Some Thinking – in this blog Henrick reflects in ELT, shares ideas and his experiences of EFL in Brazil.
- What’s new in the world – is a treasure-chest of ideas, links, information and general stuff for teachers and anybody interested in education.
- The English Teacher – all you need to be an English Teacher online – lovely!
Thank you again Bright Ideas for the mention and the opportunity to select another 10 blogs to pass on to others!